RN Clinical Manager – Full Time – We offer $ 15,000 Sign on Bonus
Are you an experienced Home Care Nurse? Interested in advancing your career! VNA of Albany has been around for over 140 years! The first Certified Home Care Agency in New York State!
VNA of Albany is currently seeking an experienced RN Home Care Clinical Manager to join our clinical management team.
The Clinical Manager will be responsible for the leadership and oversight of the clinical interdisciplinary team to assure the delivery of patient-centered and quality care.
- Manages an interdisciplinary team by collaborating, communicating, and integrating plan of care to ensure that the patient care is coordinated and patient needs are continually assessed.
- Provides clinical oversight of all patient care services and staff, including making assignments, coordinating patient care, coordinating, assuring development, implementation, and updates of Plan of Care.
- Coordinates adequate and qualified staffing to assure patient referral to services and visits are managed effectively.
- Provides ongoing guidance and direct supervision to interdisciplinary clinical staff through observation, record reviews, case conferences, and joint visits.
- BSN with two (2) years’ experience in-home care; or an associate/diploma degree in Nursing with four (4) years of home care experience and supervisory or leadership courses
- Supervisory experience required
- License and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in NYS required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required. Demonstrated analytical skills required.