Location: Catskill, NY
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus and Student Loan Assistance Available
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about improving the quality of life for patients with injuries or illness. The Occupational Therapist will be responsible for assessing patient needs, designing treatment plans and instructing patients on improving cognitive, physical and mental well-being. The Occupational Therapist will also be involved in speaking to patients’ families about their loved ones’ progress, developing community outreach programs and updating medical records.
- Work as part of a team.
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on patient needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Observe and interview patients and caregivers.
- Communicate with other members of the treatment team.
- Anticipate and address potential problems.
- Current valid NY State OT License.
- One to two years recent experience in Rehab/acute care.
- Home Care experience is highly desirable.
VNA of Albany (VNA), located at 35 Colvin Avenue, Albany NY, is a certified home health care agency providing skilled nursing care, rehabilitative services (physical, occupational, speech pathology therapies), and medical social work to individuals in the comfort of their homes.
VNA of Albany is proud to be the oldest continually operating home healthcare agency in New York State. We are looking for talented and dedicated R.N.s to serve patients in their homes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.