LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus
Administer practical nursing care to patients in accordance with physicians’ orders under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
· Provide health education, according to the teaching plan established by the RN.
· Provide routine LPN nursing care as outlined in the nursing care plan and within the scope of practice for an LPN.
· Document those services rendered to the patient, changes noted in the patient’s condition and/or family and home situations.
· Strong computer skills and the ability to use the Agency’s EMR program.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, and written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to work independently and complete paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
· Must comply with privacy& HIPAA laws. Must be respectful of the patients’ rights & treat a client & his/her belongings with dignity & respect.
· Valid driver’s license and automobile with current insurance coverage and in good working conditions available to use for work. Must be willing to travel throughout the assigned county.
VNA of Albany (VNA), located at 35 Colvin Avenue, Albany NY, is a certified home health care agency providing skilled nursing care, rehabilitative services (physical, occupational, speech pathology therapies), and medical social work to individuals in the comfort of their homes.
VNA of Albany is proud to be the oldest continually operating home healthcare agency in New York State. We are looking for talented and dedicated R.N.s to serve patients in their homes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.