VNA Home Health is currently looking for a Registered Professional Nurse to join our OASIS Review Team. The OASIS Review Nurse facilitates the development and implementation of a patient-centered Plan of Care based on best practices, agency protocols, and an accurate comprehensive assessment.
- Reviews OASIS assessment (admission, recertification and discharge)
- Ensures Plan of Care reflects the accuracy of the OASIS assessment and primary focus. Ensures correlations between the patient’s needs as identified in the clinical documentation and the resources allocated in the plan of care.
- Reviews and reconciles medications for rehab patients
- Educates staff on documentation to ensure compliance
- Works closely with Clinical Managers to address problem areas requiring intervention
- Current New York State Registered Nurse license
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- A minimum of two years experience in a Certified Home Health Agency highly desirable
- Two years of OASIS review experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- OASIS Certification preferred but will provide training to obtain certification
VNA Home Health is proud to offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including competitive salary, health/dental and vision insurance, paid time off, life insurance and 403 (b) with employer match. Candidates meeting the desired qualifications are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume/CV and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.