VNA Home Health is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our leadership team as the Manager for Patient Flow & Care Process. In this position, you will oversee and manage daily clinical processes to ensure efficiency in the delivery of nursing and rehabilitation services. Collaborates with Clinical Managers as necessary to achieve goals, and oversees strategy development and execution to ensure key performance measurements are attained.
- Supervises Clinical Assistants in the daily scheduling of clinicians and paraprofessionals to ensure efficient and timely response time and work capacity
- Collaborates with the Intake Supervisor in the efficient and timely assignment of new referrals for admission
- Reviews timeliness outcomes and collaborates with management to improve care process
- Current New York State Registered Nurse license
- Aptitude and interest in process improvement
- Experience in quality improvement or utilization review a plus
- Minimum of four years of clinical nursing experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
VNA Home Health is proud to offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including competitive salary, health/dental and vision insurance, paid time off, life insurance and 403 (b) with employer match.
Candidates meeting the desired qualifications are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume/CV and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.