VNA of Albany is looking for experienced, committed Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists in several Capital Region counties.
Our therapists provide services to patients at home as prescribed and directed by a physician. Partnering with a supportive team, you will treat an adult and geriatric population, creating and administering individualized plans of care to enable them to regain independence. Frequent travel is required. Sign-on bonus! Per diem positions are also available.
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a clinical outpatient rehab, skilled nursing facility, or sub-acute setting. Home care experience desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and focus on quality care
- Current NY state license
- Home care experience preferred
- Valid NYS driver’s license
- Experience with Homecare Homebase EMR preferred, but not required